I Look Worried and So Should You – Vote 1 Senator John Gibson
Australia is Stone Broke
Australia is stone broke, we have no money in the bank and our expenditure exceeds our income. Our State Governments are broke and their expenditure exceeds their income. Our local and regional Councils are broke and their expenditure exceeds their income. Most of our small to medium sized businesses are broke and their expenditure exceed their income. The majority of our population are broke because their expenditure exceeds their income.
It Will Sound Familiar But
- They will bend over backwards to get foreign investment. They will allow any foreign investor to buy our land and our infrastructure porfolios including farms and businesses.
- They will bend over backwards to give incentives like tax breaks to banks,multinationals and big business. Keep you eye on the newly formed Sharia Bank that has $1 trillion to invest in Australia.
- They will allow huge foreign owned companies to operate mine and gas operations despite damaging our water and environment assets.
- They will allow any foreign entity to own and operate any form of power generation regardless if it is a source of renewable or traditional power generation. They will sell our power distribution networks.
- They will attempt to smooth over social unrest like “Islamisation” and “Marriage Equality” because they are the pre qualifications to form the pathways for investment through the United Nations Network of the IMF – World Bank – WTO – UNESCO – WHO – TPP
What about the Cost Cutting Side?
- Yes we have it all. the best health and medical systems, the best schools and university’s, the best social welfare systems, the best climate and the best geographical assets of the world.
- So it will sound familiar to you if I tell you that all of these wonderful best of everything is under attack. Well that ‘s simply the cost cutting side. We are about to loose the best of everything because we have blown our bank account. It’s like mum saying “no Tim Tams this week” we can’t afford it.
- Can you image what would happen if there were no Aged Pensions or Unemployment Benefits in this country? No, really can you imagine no pensions and no dole? Well you better think about it because that’s where his country is heading and it is the only way any formed government can cut costs.
“I don’t want to be sitting at home in 10 years thinking why the hell didn’t I do something”.